made by nuclearpez
Help Will Out!
1. What were your initial impressions of Glee? What was it about Glee that captivated you? How did you feel towards the Pilot?
2. If you are doing a rewatch along with this, how has the pilot changed for you? Did you see some foreshadowing you didn't catch or lines that hit you differently? Does it still have the same initial impact it did on your first watch?
3. What characters/plots ended up surprising you since the pilot?
4. The Pilot clearly makes it out to be a show that centers attention on Will, Rachel and Finn initially but obviously most of us weren't satisfied with this. Why do you feel that even though the pilot seemed to recognize this, there was much clamor for the show to not be so centric to their characters? Do you feel the show is still keeping that initial trifecta or do you feel it is slowly moving away from it?
5. What do you think the relationships between all the characters were like prior to the finale? We definitely got a lot of evidence that all the teachers knew each other, and all us Gleeks were in the initial club together.
6. What were your favorite quotes/tidbits from the Pilot?