made by risti
Terri's up to her mischief again, and is checking up on your perspective.
1. Will and Finn both believe that impending fatherhood is hanging over their heads. Who will be more surprised to find out this isn't the case?
2. Quinn slept with her boyfriend's best friend, but Puck slept with his best friend's girlfriend. Before there was ever a baby involved, which of these two should have told Finn? Why do you think each of them felt the need to hide this?
3. Sue is clearly hiding something in her decision to continue "helping" with Glee. What do you think she's up to?
4. Quinn is now not only hiding the true paternity of her child, but she's also now involved in hiding my secret to Will. How do you think she reacted when she first heard about this? Why did she agree to go along with the scheme?
5. Rachel knows at this point that Finn is at the very least conflicted about his feelings for her. She also seems to have guessed that Puck has feelings for Quinn. How much more do you think she'll be able to figure out on her own? How will she react when she finds out the truth of what's going on?