made by littledust
Emma wants to help you clean up your love life.
Sometimes people don't realize that established relationships need careful maintenance and discussion. Staying together is just as difficult as getting together. Today we'll be focusing on Glee's established couples: Finn & Quinn and Will & Terri. My questions will, of course, be neutral and non-judgmental.
1. How do you think Finn and Quinn got together? Was it due to love or peer pressure? Or a little bit of both?
2. What about how Will and Terri got together? What connected them in high school? What was their wedding like? What, if anything, connects them now?
3. What do you think each couple does on a typical date?
4. How do you think Quinn and Terri's pregnancies will affect their romantic relationships?
5. What should each couple do to improve their relationship?
6. What do you see in store for each couple? Will Finn and Quinn stay together, despite the statistics? Will a baby keep Will and Terri together, despite their differences?