made by nuclearpez
Help Will Out!
Since we didn't have Glee Club today because of the
However, don't worry! Will to the rescue. Heh.
So for those of you that actually could make it to the club today, I've got general questions for you guys! This is the time for you guys to give us feedback on how to run things here. Remember this community is for YOU guys, not for us and we want to make this as awesome as possible.
1. What are you guys looking for from each of the days of the week? Do you like it when say Quinn goes in depth of catching all the little details about each person? Would you like Emma to reccount all the events that happened so far with each couple? Or would you like it to go straight to the question?
2. When do you think you'd be most likely to check the posts? (If you could convert EST times that'd be perfection. If not, at least tell us your time zone.)
3. Though Kurt runs the viewing parties a day later, would you guys like viewing discussions here DURING the episodes as well? Speaking of which: TOMORROW IS A REWIND DISCUSSION! We're going to be discussing the Pilot tomorrow, Showmance will be the week after.
4. While we have new posts every week, we have a desire to keep posts active on certain topics so that no one feels that they missed the initial topic. How would you recommend we keep discussions going?
5. On Puck's Swinging Saturdays we're keeping the posts free-for-all, would you guys like anything else to be the theme there? Would you guys be down with a Friending Meme this Saturday?
6. Though we have questions daily, they're meant to initiate discussions not to fully control them but they seem to be mostly controlling. Are you guys okay with this? How can we create more of a long running discourse versus just posting one's opinions?