made by littledust
Emma wants to help you clean up your love life.
Today we'll be focusing on relationships that are more subtextual than textual: Rachel/Quinn and Puck/Kurt. They're called "slash" pairings, though I'm not sure why...
1. What Rachel/Quinn subtext have you noticed in the show?
2. What Puck/Kurt subtext have you noticed in the show?
3. How would a Rachel/Quinn relationship actually work out?
4. How would a Puck/Kurt relationship actually work out?
5. Kurt is a canonically gay character. Does Puck/Kurt have a shot at actually appearing on the show? What about Rachel/Quinn?
6. What is the appeal of "slashing" antagonistic relationships?